pic-renters-insuranceIf you rent your residence, renters insurance (H04) is a must.

It acts as a homeowners insurance policy for those who rent to protect you and your assets. It can also help to mediate the cost of damages should anything happen to a rental property that you are living in.

Your landlord’s home insurance will not cover you and your assets… it only covers only the physical structure not personal possessions within the unit.

Typically renters insurance covers your possessions from loss, additional living expenses related to making other living arrangements, medical expenses for treating people injured on your premises and unfortunate lawsuits.

There are many options to consider when it comes to determining the exact coverage you need from your renters insurance.

  • Personal Property
  • Additional Personal Property
  • Personal Liability Protection
  • Guest Medical Protection
  • Workers’ Comp Coverage

Supplemental options like earthquake coverage may also be available.

Call today to discuss your renters insurance needs. 760.650.5547